Photo in Japan

This blog is a class project for my "Visual Anthropology" class; as such it is for educational purpose only. All photos posted here are taken by the blog author unless otherwise noted. If any problem with the posting of a particular photo is brought to my attention, I will earnestly reviwe the problem and remove the photo if necessary.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Japanese politics

We had a schedule for Saturday before 1992.




Japanese government proposed lots of politics since I was born here. Most of them were not related to me in direction. Sankyu(産休) which I told before on this blog would relate to me when I have a child with working. I really expect the politic. Anyway what I could feel happy and thank for the governor was a politic of Syukyu Hutsuka sei(週休二日制) in 1992.
週:week 休:holiday 二日:two days 制:politic

You might guess the politic function. It means that students who are elementary school or junior high or high should take two days holiday which are on Saturday and Sunday. It introduced for participating in a community service. Before the politic, the students must go school including on Saturday. When the government introduced the politic, I could remember my excited. Despite of their new idea, it resulted in decreasing study ability. Then Yutori Education spread over the politic, Japanese study ability score was getting lower.

Next picture is about Complement text books. It introduced this April. The books will cover student’s knowledge which will not be leaned in a class. The governor expects that it will work well. Our generation was just Yutori Education. We must have lack of knowledge than people who went to school before 1992. I have experience that Japanese
society look down on the Yutori Education generation. So I also expect the text books.
Please look this page to learn more the politic.
http://www.worldpress.org/Asia/652.cfm

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 Unported License.